Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Whooo for medicine

As assumed, I do in fact have another urinary tract infection, ouch. Second one in six months. Apparently some women are physiologically more susceptible to them than others. I am one of those lucky ones.
One the plus side, got a wonderful new doctor, who took an interest in me and my health, amazing that there are doctors like that huh? And a military doctor at that. You go free Air Force insurance!

Still debating whether or not to drive to Virginia on Saturday to see my mom. Not feeling too good about going since it is a seven hour drive and I start my internship on Monday and would like to be fully alert for my first day.

Reading: "Darkness at Dawn: Rise of the Russian Criminal State" as preperation for my Soviet Successor States class this summer. Really good book, sickening what greed does to people however.

No comments: