Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Waiting

Sittin', waitin'. I have no homework.... what a strangely relaxing feeling. I don't like it.
I feel useless, like I am wasting precious "awake time". Stupid college, what have you done to me? arghhh.
I have a doctors appointment at the lovely base hospital tomorrow, get to pee in a cup, boy am I excited.
Have a dentist appointment on Thursday, get to have some more teeth drilled. Not having dental insurance for 8 years can really do some damage to your oral health, who woulda thunk it? On the plus side I get nitrous, and that is always a pleasure.
I start my internship at the courthouse for the judge on Monday, pretty nervous, but excited.
And thus this is why I am sitting, and waiting, have nothing pressing to do until tomorrow.

2 comments:

CND said...

Pee in a cup? You ain't preggie is ya?

Nicole Abbott-Pohl said...

NO! Not "preggie"!! Had a Urinary Tract Infection, much less of a long term commitment! =)