Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'm going to prison

On Tuesday Oct. 9th....
For a County Awareness of Prison Systems program. Its for school, I promise, and I hope they don't make me stay. The program sounds very interesting, we get to experience what life is like in a medium security prison, listen to presentations from lifers and be locked in solitary confinement. It is recommend for perspective law students who may be interested in a career in criminal law. Criminal law is on my list of interests, but we shall see how interested I will be in visiting clients after Tuesday.

Other than that,
Took the LSAT on Saturday. I did my best and what more could I ask for? I do not find out my score until Oct. 22nd. So I have a lot of anxious waiting to do until then.

I have a midterm tomorrow in Supreme Court so I should get back to studying. whoo.

No comments: